Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My new favorite books

Goose Girl  by Shannon Hale was excellent. It was a mild retelling of a classic fairy tale, and could be easily enjoyed by all ages. I'm currently reading the companion novel, Enna Burning.

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst is positively stunning. It also retells an old tale, this time a Nordic one. The plot is dripping with the vivid setting; it takes place in the magical icy lands of the North Pole.

Even though I'm only halfway through, The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting is superb. She braids together a solid plot, suspense, and just a touch of romance into a thick rope of a good story. I cannot put it down...in fact, I'm going to leave the computer to read it now...

Enter to win a copy of The Body Finder from Kimberly Franklin's blog HERE!

Have you stumbled across any other good books? Feel free to your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment